In recent years, the outdoor LED display has become the most potential advertising medium in the market. Outdoor LED display can realize excellent publicity effects such as great visual impact and high coverage of target audiences. All these make it favored by more and more customers.
The long-term use of outdoor LED display mainly depends on the selection of lamp beads because the selection and production process of the supporting parts are able to extend the service life of outdoor LED display. So, what can we do in the daily use to maintain the outdoor LED display to maximize their commercial value?
Here are some useful outdoor LED display maintenance precautions shared by Leyard Vteam.
1. The switching sequence of the outdoor LED display: first of all, please turn on the control computer and after it runs normally, turn on the outdoor LED display; turn off the outdoor LED display first, and then the computer;
2. Any detected break or other damage require in time replacement, especially when problem goes to the screws, pins, load-bearing beams, etc.;
3. Regularly inspection should be conducted to check whether the anti-corrosive and antirust paint on the product surface and the welding points of the steel structure are peeling off. If the surfaces are peeling or rusting, please spray antirust paint or apply antirust paste in time;
4. Stable power supply and great grounding protection are irements. Do not use the product under severe natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather. Please conduct regularly check of the reliability of the lightning rod and the grounding system;
5. The outdoor LED display must be inspected every rainy season to check whether water leakage exists or not;
6. Regularly check that whether the power supply and signal wires are broken skin or bitten;
7. Check the product power distribution system every six months;
8. Outdoor display display is easy to become dirty when exposed to wind, sun, dust, etc. for a long time. After a period of time, the display can be stained with a lot of dust. You can use alcohol to wipe, or use a brush or vacuum cleaner to remove the dust. Please do not directly wipe with a piece of damp cloth;
9. According to the large-screen automatic preset mode, you can test the individual functions such as start, stop, brightness adjustment and program list one by one;
10. The outdoor LED display needs a daily rest time of more than 2 hours and it should be used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally, please turn on the display at least once a month and run it for more than 2 hours.