The emergence of LED transparent screens not only integrates the advantages of conventional outdoor high-definition LED displays, but also takes into account the beauty and load-bearing of shop windows to a certain extent, and perfectly solves the problem of video display in retail industry windows.
1. Building curtain wall: LED transparent screen is usually installed on the glass keel, and combined with the glass curtain wall to achieve a good advertising effect.
2. Space design: The LED transparent screen can be customized in different shapes to meet different space requirements and achieve the effect of space beautification.
3. Exhibition display: LED transparent screens are used in various exhibitions, such as auto shows, press conferences, etc., to promote products from all directions.
4. Window display: The transparent LED screen hung on the window can play a good role in commercial publicity.
1. Floor-standing base installation: Generally common in glass showcases, exhibition halls, etc., if the height of the screen is not high, it can be simply fixed at the bottom. If the height of the screen is high, the screen needs to be fixed up and down behind the screen to realize the fixation of the screen.
2. Wall-mounted installation: It is usually common in the cross-story area of the atrium floor, or the installation of curtain wall/window is facing the application scene of indoor playback.
3. Suspended hoisting: Generally, it is commonly used in event leases, commercial complex atriums, or special shapes of exhibition halls.